Welcome to my blog. Welcome to my family.

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.
-Philippians 4:8



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

7 month photos

Everett has his 7 month pictures taken on Jan 13. Below are some of the shots. Denise Fisher took Everett's pictures. She has so much passion for photography, and it really shows in her work. Check out her website www.denisefisherphotography.com



















3 comments:

  1. love ALL of them!! Pass me her info, we need pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!!! I may need your photographers number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise Fisher Photography. She's on FB, and I am friends with her.

    ReplyDelete